Financial Technologies Product Development Manager
The Financial Technologies Product Development Manager is responsible for planing, initiating, and managing Fintech product development projects including to identify breakthrough technologies in finance and banking industries to ensure providing innovative solutions for customers. Lead and guide the work of software engineers, developers, UX designers, sales/marketing representatives as a project team. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
• Manage and control Fintech product development projects execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope based on the company’s business goals.
• Form and manage Fin-tech product development team to discover new technology trends in finance and banking industry.
• Confer with the team and stakeholders to identify and resolve customers’ problems by developing suitable Fintech product solutions.
• Create vision and roadmaps for the products
• Monitor and track product development projects’ milestones and deliverables.
• Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
• Assess current or future customer technology problems, strategies, and priorities by communicating directly with customers.