Corporate IT Innovation Services Project Manager
Plan, initiate, and manage Corporate IT Innovation Service projects including identify breakthrough technologies in finance and banking industries to ensure fast digital transformation services for customers . Lead and guide the work of software engineers, developers. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
• Create and Manage Corporate IT Innovation Service projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of customers’ service projects.
• Research, locate, evaluate cutting edge technologies for customers’ IT needs.
• Network and contact with innovative IT start-up companies as potential service project partners.
• Confer with software engineers/developers in the project team to identify and resolve problems of each project to maintain sustained expansion of the service projects.
• Monitor and track the service projects milestones and deliverables by preparing regular project status reports, and present them to customers.
• Develop and direct proof of concept project to explain new technologies to client, and prepare and submit reports after proof of concept projects.
• Submit the service project results to the management to ensure quality standards.
• Assess current or future customers technology needs, strategies, and problems by communicating directly with customers, conducting meetings, or other methods.
The qualified applicant must have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field, and possess a minimum 3 years experience in an Information Technology Company in Finance industry as an IT professional, including: 3 years with conducting Proof of Concept projects in compliance with EMEA financial regulations and market by using Java (1.6 and higher), Python (2.7 or higher), Node.JS, using DB technologies (Oracle or Microsoft SQL server and Mongo DB), using API Development and Restful Web Services, using Project Management and Collaboration tools (Jira , Asana, Basecamp, Google Docs, Drive, Box, Slack), using Testing tools (Postman, Selenium), and using Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), is required. This position is permanent, 40 hour per week, and located in San Francisco, California. Remote work is not available. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to MaxiTech, Inc. 535 Mission St 14th floor San Francisco, CA 94105.